When you had sex for the first time after giving birth did it hurt for you? adult content

What did you do to make it stop hurting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Health

• It hurt worse than when I lost my virginity. I always tell people that doctors can sew you up real tight. We just slowly practiced and took it easy and slowly stretched myself back out. It did take a good 2 months or so to be stretched back to normal.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• YES! It was almost 10 weeks after my 1st child before we could make it through the whole thing. 3 weeks after my 2nd one. I agree with above - begin slowly and buy yourself some bottled "moisture" to help.
    AngelaAustin

Answer by AngelaAustin at 8:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes it did hurt quite a few times afterwards and still hurts. Lubricant is the best thing and also slowly easing your way back into it.
    lucasmommy519

Answer by lucasmommy519 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• l-u-b-e
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• No, but I also had a c-section.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes, and if you had stitches, you might have gotten a tag. It's messy down there and so sometimes the stitches aren't perfect. Your dh can look and see if your skin looks uneven. If it bothers you a lot you can have the doctor fix it, or you can just take it slow....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:31 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• it took 8 weeks to get back into it because i had stitiches
    kittycat813

Answer by kittycat813 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 24, 2011