Im starting to worry its not pregnancy...what to do?

theres a chance i could be pregnant but id be a few months, ive had a lot of the signs, im starting show with this lil bump. ive gained a couple pounds. i just realized a week ago i could be. after everyone kept commenting on my weight n people asking if im pregnant. i did have irregular spotting/bleeding the past few months but i thought it waas my period. ive taken 3tests, all negative. could i still be pregnant? how long did it take you to get a positive if it wasnt right away? also, i went to the doctor a few days after i might of concieved and she said everythings fine, no cysts, no std's, etc n it was too early to test for pregnancy and at the time i didnt think i could be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it took 3 months for me to get a positive test. go into your doctor and make sure you are with a blood test and an ultrasound just to be sure
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Go back to your doctor, tell them you think you could be pregnant
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I am 4 days late and all the tests I have taken are negative....ugh....I hate not knowing too!!! I say we both need to go to the doctor!! Good Luck!!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 9:41 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Get a blood test, there's no question about it.
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I got negatives until I went to the dr and they did blood work. I was 5 months!! Good luck mama
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• go get blood work done
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 3:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i would go to your doctor and get a blood test
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2011