Please help! I get into these moods where one minutes i'm fine, then...

something triggers it and I'm a total b****h! Then 10 minutes later I'm back to being ME again. I don't know what is going on, but it's been going on for a few months now, if not longer. It's beginning to get worse. I don't know if I'm depressed, he says I'm Bi-Polar.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Health

• Yes, it does sound like bi-polar symptoms, get checked with a doctor, either that or your hormones are out of whack.

Answer by older at 8:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Will they put me into a Hospital? I am going through a custody battle and don't want anything to effect that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• No, none of the things I mentioned will put you in a hospital, they can be treated with medication.

Answer by older at 8:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• It could just be a hormone imbalance...just talk to your dr. about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• older, how do they know if it is hormones or bi-polar?
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• This is a sign of bi-polar? I always thought I had a mild case of split personality. I'm calling the doctor on Monday. Thanks. OP hope we both get some help.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Ladies, why do we immediately jump to the bipolar diagnosis??? Really??????????

How old are you? Could you be experiencing peri-menopause or menopause itself?

What else is going on your life that might have you riding such an emotional roller coaster? Don't underestimate the emotional toll that the custody battle is having on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

Hormones can be checked with a simple blood test and it will tell you if they are balanced or not, I don't know about bi-polar though, I am not a doctor, you would have to ask one for that.

Answer by older at 9:02 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I don't think I'm Bi-Polar, but he says I am because his mother is and I act just like her.

I am 22 years old, I am also on Nuva Ring Birth Control. I just had a loved one pass away about 2 months ago, I have been dealing with added stress of being a single mother, and trying to find a job. But me snapping from being happy to one minute, then a b****h the next, then back to okay ... is not normal.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:03 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Do you think it could be from the Nuva Ring?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2011