Is It okay?

My hubby thinks its okay to stay out till 4 in the morning. We have a baby and when i was preggo he was cheatin on me on the internet and staying out till 3 and 4 in the morning claiming he was with a friend. After I had the baby i found out all the crap he was doing on line. He claims he did nothing physical. He quit going out after the baby was born and has been better but last night he came home late agian. And I still have a heard time with trust issues. Is that right that he is out all night especially after the past issues?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• No it is not ok, he wants the family life and the bachelor one, tell him he needs to decide which one he wants.

Answer by older at 9:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• It is not okay at all, that is part of what wrecked my first marriage. you aren't the babysitter and he is treating you like one everytime he goes out until 4am.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• There can be no relationship if there is no trust. His past behavior almost dictates his future behavior. If you stay in this relationship you will always be questioning everything he does. You need to make a life for yourself and your child.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Nope! Its not right at all. Some people never grow up.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• nope
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 10:07 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• No its not, especially since his past history doesnt really make him trust worthy. I get going out every now and again to have fun, but 4 am.. thats a little much!!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I talked to a young man the other day who is going through this. His gf accused him of the same thing. He got really angry and said he just wants to hang with guys bc his gf forces him to clean house with her and take care of the baby even though he doesn't want to. He said if he doesn't want to be with the girl he loves he sure isn't going to go out and be with another another one. He justs wants to be with the guys where they don't nag him and make him feel like he's a little boy dealing with his mom. He works hard for his family and wants to be appreciated. She gets time with her family. They help her 3 days a week with the baby so she can have "me" time. He just wants me time too with friends. Talk it out and compromise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I am on the other side of the fence...My husband has gone out with the guys before and stayed out all night but I never had trust issues so I can see your concern with that, however you have to let the past be the past or i will ruin you and your relationship. Do you go out with friends? If so does he give you grief about going out? I go out with girl friends and have stayed out until 3...Bars close at 2 and we go to breakfast after, but he trusts me and doesnt worry...The thing it seems like you have to decide is are you willing to stay with him and deal with him going out until 4 in the morning or are you willing to leave and not be with him but not have to worry abou him being out until 4.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• NO!
    RebelJewel

Answer by RebelJewel at 1:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• He is not to be trusted. If you have money or can borrow money, you should invest in a private investigator. Something tells me this man is up to no good. You need an investigator who will know how to get into his computer stuff. Sorry you are going through this.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2011