What are you making for Easter dinner? Will you eat at more than one house?

I am not making anything, we are going over to my Aunt's house, she will be having Ham, potato salad, green beans, rolls and dessert. THEN we go next door to my Grandma's house, who makes pineapple ham ... MMMMMMMM ... mashed potatos, green beans and biscuits!

well...guess i better start doing those sit ups now!

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 9:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Holidays

• We don't have that tradition of Easter dinner, we rejoice in the meaning but that is it.

Answer by older at 9:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• We will spend the day at the zoo Eating Crab salad, Terra chips, cheese sticks, pudding cups and fruit. The evening we will be so tired we will reheat bratwurst on the grill and eat a few veggies I am uppercutting tonight.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• We are going to my mom's. She's making ravioli, ham, and lamb. Sides include roasted asparagus, green beans & pineapple souffle. Can you tell we're Italian?
    scapermom

Answer by scapermom at 9:39 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My parents always do ham, au gratin potatoes, peas, and dinner rolls. I love Easter dinner.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Leg of lamb on the grill and it's just me and the hubby this year. No other visits to other houses are planned.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I am making turkey.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• We usually have a nice, big traditional Easter dinner but this year all we adults are dieting. My oldest son who is leading us in the diet, has directed that we should have barbecued chicken kabobs skewered on the grill with fresh bell peppers and onions. He and his wife are bringing some side dishes. I am to make a yogurt fruit parfait for dessert. I probably will use plain Greek yogurt and layer either strawberries or peaches for the fruit and have the top sprinkled with slivered almonds. I probably will add some deviled eggs to the mix.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 10:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• At church we always have a Resurrection Sunday breakfast too.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 10:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Ah, this is my THIRD answer to this question, a record for me! We have a hyperactive skinny guy joining us for Easter so my husband is going to get the grocery deli dinner with ham, traditional side dishes and pumpkin pie. I'll make the pie work for Easter by decorating the top with blue Easter peep bunnies.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 6:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• you are on a roll coffee =P that's a GREAT idea for pumpin pie...never though of that, i am going to do that with the strawberry cake dd and i are making .. with chocolate icing, the pink bunnies will top it off =D
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2011