How do I use a ticker from an external site

I made a ticker on Daisypath and would like to add it to my profile, how do I do that...Everywhere Ive looked all I can find is adding a CafeMom ticker but they dont have marriage tickers and that is what Ive made. Thanks

jazzysmommy1004

Asked by jazzysmommy1004 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think they only let you use their tickers. Try adding your tickers code to the form and see if it will take it that way.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Ok thank you, that stinks...I know we used to be able to use external tickers...
    jazzysmommy1004

Comment by jazzysmommy1004 (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My tickers are from lilypie. I think if you go to the widgets page, copy the link or code for your ticker and paste it in the widget box, it should work! You may want to contact cafemom themselves to get better, more specific instructions lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2011