painnn?? what is it?

yesterday i got this shapr pain down my stomach to my pubic area but it wasnt very strong 1-5 it was like a 2.... tonight ive been getting it about every like 15 min and its more severe like.. a 4. but it hasnt came in a while... and this morning at like 530 i got it and it woke me up out of my sleep... an ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• depending how far along you are sounds like roung lig. pains a.k.a muscals streaching
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• im 30 weeks... i dont think its the ligaments those are sharp and FAST pains... this is constant lasting for a good few minutes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• mine hurt sharply for a lil while. just walk it should ease up..warm baths help too. thats when i started getting them unless your liil one was pitching a nerve..which walking and warm bath help with too.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:53 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I'd say it is ligaments too. There are all kinds of different pains associated with the stretching and changing in pregnancy. It could also be gas. I know when I was about 8 months I got such bad gas pains that I thought my gut was gonna burst! They were sharp pains that kept coming and going. If it's gas walking will also help that too. It get's things moving.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2008