Is it bad that all the news I ever hear about, I hear on Cafe Mom.

Seriously, if I know of any current events it is because I read about it here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• lol naw but sometimes you should turn on the news somethings get started in here that isnt real..
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I definitely agree with mama2twins07 about the part that things on here are not always real. If you want to keep up somewhere else, there are plenty of websites, TV, radio, etc. =)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 3:02 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• LOL nope, not weird at all...we dont have cable right now so all I have is the one radio station that our small town gets and Yahoo!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 4:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• LOL! Too funny! There are better news websites than Cafemom! It's better to get your news else where and your arguements here!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• no not really i watch the news and if i miss someting only hear part of it i will get on here and get details from someone
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:41 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Yahoo isn't bad. I would suggest going to NPR.com, Fox, CNN.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• CafeMom posts are often one-sided posts injected with false phrases and words that CMmembers post in an attempt to get their point across. I just fought this fight with a post. To see the words they use to insinuate a much worse scenario, is beyond humourous. It's insane!
    myame

Answer by myame at 8:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Some is public op so turn on CNN now and then lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• LOL, thats funny, but I know what you mean. If you are going to participate in the P&CE questions I would recommend research though. I know alot just would like a opinion, but many times people will try to challenge your opinion (I know, WTH). But its still good to have other sources because sometimes these P&CE postings can be one-sided. A few other websites that I reccomend outside of your local news is CNN.com, and DemocracyNow.org (this one is good because it is non-profit, does not take corporate donations, and so it can report on alot of things that other news stations/sites do not).
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• same as me i read it here first.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2008