do you ever do this?

Do you even purposely NOT take advice from a certain person on here because in other posts they come off as "dumb" or "not smart" not trying to be rude, but honestly they dont seem VERRRRY smart... do you ever do that?

i love the advice i get from people and appreciate all and i know they are trying to ehlp so dont jump the gun on me with that one...

im just wondering if anyone else does that?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i might come off as dumb cuz of my spelling autully i am a really really bad speller but i am really bright..i was in honors classes etc...so i think you should read every answer made cuz sometimes ppl would repeat someone else thats how you know its right...or hell you can look it up yourself lol* google, yahoo, and web md...lol
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 3:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I dont do it by specific people, but sometimes I will read an answer and it just makes no sense or even though I am asking the question, I even know that its the wrong answer, so in that case I do not take the advice.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:35 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No, but I totally ignore some people's advice because they act like know-it-alls. Also the people who have no idea what I'm talking about just know how to google. If I wanted a google answer I'd google it. I ask because I want real mother's experiences.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Dec. 3, 2008