What do you do...

when you just need to whine or vent about something? Do you post on CM? Tell a friend? Tell your SO? I'm about to drown in self-pity here, so I was just wondering what you ladies do to cope when you start to feel that way.

Oh, and I didn't really know what category to post this under.

lytate95

Asked by lytate95 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I talk to my friends or hit the weight bag.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Depends on what it is... talk to my SO about a lot of stuff. But then when its about him, then no. Is have to say it just depends on the topic of my issue.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Depends on what it is and who it is about. Mostly I talk to DH. Sometimes (like last night), I came here because sometimes I would rather just tell a bunch of "strangers" to get it out and be over with it. But, of course, I make sure I ask a question being that this is a QUESTION and ANSWER section.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I rarely talk about my personal life on here! If i need to vent i talk to my husband, i can talk to him about anything and everything.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• When I was single I used to throw myself a PPP - private pity party. Loved them, I'd have a few drinks, stay home all day alone, talk on the phone, watch sappy movies, cry, whatever. Loved them. Had another friend who used to do the same thing and it was great when we did them the same day..Great Fun, great memories.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I have a journal that I write in or chat with my best friend. Some times, I come on here.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:01 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I have a journal I write on anonymously under a fake name here online at one of the journal sites. I get to let all my feelings out and no one has to know it's me.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I talk to my DH most of time or I talk to my dearest friends.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I talk to my husband.  His cuddles always make me feel better.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Therapist. ;) Yes, I pay someone to listen to my whining, so I don't bother my loved ones. Highly recommend it. :)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2011