This is bothering me and why do I get mad or upset when people speak like they do

My boyfriend and I have been going together going on 6 months we live together I have a 18 year old handicapped daughter born with Downe's Syndrome recently started last month with seizures he is outspoken likes to drink he has a large family and they associate from one of their houses to the others they wont, me I never have drinked smoked , ran a lot.

Now he and I are going through something because of his brother a lot of stress this morning his niece called and asked about coming down her house tomorrow he put me on the phone she was like something about me being stuck up in the house then one day his twin sister was like dont you get tired right now I am hoping going to his niece does not come back up she has called I see this as a problem its getting warm they like cookouts etc.

How do I handle this people make me think its a crime that I stay in guess to them so close I said if I mention breaking up he is going to think its because of what is going on concerning his brother but I know there are going to be times he is going to get mad then wont to say something wrong I cannot do this the rest of the spring all summer well not break up but ask him to move out I did once and we have been back together for only a month.

blessed4918

Asked by blessed4918 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow momma your tying is very hard to understand. Huggs
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Why would you want to live in a situation like this? I would tell him today to pack his stuff and get out. You are having to not only deal with him but his bothersome family, too, and you're not even married to him. Why on earth would you submit yourself to that kind of torment? Tell him to go and take his family with him!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:11 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Be true to your heart mama! If the relationship is not working for you, then let it go. Don't worry about what people may think. You and your daughter come first, WAY before any opinions from your BF's family.

Hugs.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Take care of yourself and if he has to live somewhere else or be gone you do it to get your peace.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Ummm....to answer what I am guessing your subject says... it does bother me the way some people speak. You would be one of those people. One would need a secret decoder to understand what it is you are trying to say.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 5:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• your post is kind of confusing but I think I get the basic gist of it. If you don't want to be around all of that then don't be.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2011