What is the remedy for frizzy hair?

grammadeb3

Asked by grammadeb3 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Is it a perm or naturally curly?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• lotion! take some put it on your hands and run it through your hair. frizz be gone!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Lotion, hair conditioner, or an oil like jojoba, coconut or almond oil ... put some in your hands and run it through your (dry) hair. Works great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• U don't put lotion in hair.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I use pantene for my hair and it works really well. They have a whole line for curly hair that helps with frizz.

Answer by gemgem at 11:40 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• they make lotion for hair. My husband has CRAZY curly hair. He has been using luster's PINK. It comes in a pink bottle with a brown cap and you can find it in most drug stores and I know Walmart carries it. Its usually by the ethnic hair care section. I have straight hair and use it occasionally if its rainy or really humid and it works great!
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I use hair serum. I have permed hair and it works really well and its thin so it doesnt weigh your hair down or make it look greasy.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• its a 10 miracle leave in conditioner spray
    ciaras_mom_05

Answer by ciaras_mom_05 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• The oils. I recommend Enjoy Hair and Skin Treatment Oil, which is actually lightweight and nongreasy. Also, CHI Silk Infusion which is a little more heavy and can cause greasiness. Use it sparingly.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Dancer: I actually DO rub some lotion in my hands and gently smooth it over my hair! Works better for me than any of those defrizz products on the market.

When my mom was growing up, her family couldn't afford shampoo so she used soap to wash her hair. Guess you're not supposed to do that either but guess what? It worked. And it didn't damage her hair or anything. If you have good hair to start with, it's not an issue.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Apr. 24, 2011