Lying about location adult content

I called a pal and was like are you going out? She said yes I am at club X. I go to club X and tell her I am there. When she pickes up there is music playing in the background (forshadowing) she says she is in the VIP section. I finally get in and look around. Nothing. I call her ... nothing. I asked a bouncer he said there is not a VIP section tonight. I called her again and she never picked up. I cussed her out..."Why the fuck would you lie about being at a club?"

Has anyone ever done this dumb shit to you?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 11:33 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, I guess you can weed her out of your circle of friends!

Answer by older at 11:35 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Was she drunk?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes I figured they were not really my friend and deleted them
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• do it to her a little later in the future so shes not expecting it. and hype her up about it. then dont be friends with her after that
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 11:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I would be a little worried about who she was with. There has to be amotive to the lying. That is unacceptable and makes me really wonder about her!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:39 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yeah that is what I do't get....what was the motive behind it? I didn't have any beef with her. In fact we hadn't seen each other in at least 1.5 years just kept in contact via calls and text messages. So I was blindsided by her actions. I just don't get why go through that much trouble to say No I am not going out tonight. i woulda been like ok :) Bye...trust me I am not friends with that troll. **that is worst part she is nt even a pretty friend but I hung around her cause she was nice. Ugh I will only go by the book covers*** lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• my ex husband used to do crap like that to me, hence the reason he's an ex. I don't deal well with people who lie to me
    Anonymous

• Yeah I don't get why a person would waste a lie. Not that I like lying or liars but if your going to lie about something it would have to be about something better than that. Just stupid as fuck.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 2:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Could there have been another bar with the same or similar name? I just can't imagine lying about something like that! If she did do this intentionally, I would write her off. I don't have time for people like that! Also, did she know you were actually there looking for her?
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2011

• No there is only one bar in the city with that name. I told her I was only a few blocks away at another event. There was no reason to lie. I called right when I left my event, outside, and at coat check. I looked around not that big of a place and asked the bouncer about VIP cause she said she was there and he said there was none that night. I even stood on the highest platform and looked down and she wasn't there. I was mad cause I coulda stayed with my date and hung out. I called her after I realized she lied and she never picked up the phone again. She lied about something so freaking stupid. Later she tried to friend me on fb and I rejected her. She is helping plan my high school reunion....I could see if she was a pretty person that dissed me but she is not lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2011