How do I stop worrying because my bf is on a vacation in Mexico without me?

I am 35 and my bf is 40. We have been exclusive for the past 4 months. We had an argument a few weeks ago and thought the relationship was over.During that time he booked a week long vacation to Mexico for him and his 17 y/o daughter. He said to "get away." Needless to say we have worked things out and he is on his vacation. How can I not worry about him being theere without me? I know it may sound immature of me,and I do have some trust issues that I am working on. But if he could leave me for a week then im sure he wouldnt have a problem if I did the same thing. How can I change feeling this way? Also,I was married for 9 yrs, he was married for 15. How long would you wait before discussing long term or before knowing for sure if things were moving in that direction? He has brought it up,and I dont know what to think.Thank you for your time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• why dont you do something u reallly want to do and do no matter how crazy it may seem just do it when your best freind comes off vacation u might want to share it with them. they might be jealous of ur fun and guts who knows
    vackie

Answer by vackie at 11:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Coming to Mexico is like going to Vegas. What happens here stays here
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• keep yourself busy and maybe the time will go by faster
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• 4 months is not long enough. I have a feeling his daughter is keeping him occupied on this trip. There is not a whole lot of hankey pankey he could get into without her being there, so I doubt if any is going on. I would back off a bit and let the chips fall where they may. Don't force it. Be happy in your own life and if it was meant to be, it will be.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2011