For all the Zombie fans out there this weekend...

I just noticed that this weekend's Derby theme on Shirt.Woot is Zombies!   LOL!

I find some of these absolutely hilarious and would probably get one, but my kids are really young (pre-k and toddler), and I just wouldn't feel comfortable wearing a zombie shirt around them. I would hate to be the cause of them having nightmares after trying to explain zombie "mythology" and people coming back from the dead. 

What do you think?  Would you wear a zombie shirt around your kids if they are/were as young?  At what age do kids start to like zombies?

Eek_a_Geek

Asked by Eek_a_Geek at 11:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes i would and did they cared less about what i was wearing when it had nothing to do with barney or something they cared about.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I would, I also watch a lot of SyFy stuff, it hasn't bothered my children yet! (I know shirts and tv are different, but I still don't think they'll be bothered).
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes, I would, just like I wear my Lego Viking Pillager shirt. Mine's 8 and all he knows about them is from Scooby Doo, so he doesn't really care.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2011