Fatherly discipline

I was wondering how does your husband handle your kids when they do whatever they want and talk back? My husband and I need to do something different because our kids can be really aweful,and need a good ass whooping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• spank, corner, time out and if it's real bad and they are either going to hurt someone or themselves they get a swat to the butt.. mine are 2 and 5 though
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• mine are teenagers
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My kids knew authority when they saw it, and although he did not do much, when he spoke they listened and there was only that looked that let them know they were in hot water, he never spanked them just talked their ear out and punish, they took it all in. My kids as kids were very well behaved.

Answer by older at 11:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• grounding to their room with nothing electronic, essays, loss of phone, extra chores.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:57 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• we work together as a team, and Godis a big part of our discipline! When our kids act out we explain why it was wrong! We NEVER undermine one another!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2011