When did you find out you were carring twins?

how far along were you in your pregnancy when you found out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was a bit over 2 months. we did an ultrasound because i was spotting and saw two sacs.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Typically within the first trimester, if you are measuring big, you will get an ultrasound.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Back in 1981 my friend's mother didn't know until she was giving birth. Ultra sounds were a lot less reliable I guess. SURPRISE!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• the reason I ask is because I went to the doctor a couple days ago and I am messuring realy big so I have to go back in 2 weeks to get a ultrasounds. Twins run in dh's family which people say that has no affect on the girl cause they are the ones carring the egg, but his dad was the side that twins run on and his mom had twins
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I was 6 months, we got a x-ray (did not ultrasound yet) because my belly was shape like a hart and I was very large.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• d his aunt and uncle had twins and twins was on his uncles side and his aunt (my marriage) had twins. Then I forget there was someone else too
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I found out early in the second trimester, but I did not find out I was pregnant until I was in the early second trimester either. My first ultra sound showed the twins.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2011