Desperately in need of a work at home job that has full time pay!!!!

I currently work an at home job that requires me to work 40 hours a week confined at a desk answering calls for a call center. I absolutely HATE this. I make $11/hour. I'm trying to find something with AT LEAST the same amount of pay or more that will allow me to work on my own time from home. Also, I am looking for a business that does not require me to do parties or carry inventory. I currently am an ACE consultant and love it. But I'm interested in another company that sells constantly for the extra money. Due to our financial situation I'm trying to think of every way possible to contribute to my family. Thanks! :)

tristinab

Asked by tristinab at 11:57 AM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm in school to become a medical transcriptionist so I can work at home... The money seems decent and you can choose to work part time of full time. I'm excited about it!
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 11:59 AM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Thanks... i'm 2 classes away from my degree in Healthcare Administration. And I really don't want a "schedule" I think I chose the wrong major HAH... and looking for something I can start ASAP... my current job is driving me NUTS!! :/ uggg
    tristinab

Comment by tristinab (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• That's the tough thing about at home jobs. You don't have the freedom that you would like to have being at home. :o( With an at home business, you have that freedom. Of course it will be something you will have to build but if you have the drive and a "why" for building your business, you can do anything!! :o)

I have been with Internet CEO Moms going on 2 years now and this team has been a huge blessing in my life. Definitely one of the best decisions I have made! We do not sell things, throw parties, keep inventory, etc... We have endless support and free training!! :o)

Go to my website to get all of the details: http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    Also check out Internet CEO Moms Official Fan Page at http://www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

I wish you the best of luck in your search!!
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    http://www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 12:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I know what you mean. It sounds enticing, doesn't it?? But, it's not. You really can't do much of anything and where do you go to get away from work? That's why I stopped trying to do it, unless of course, it's eBay. I used to do medical transcription, but I felt so tied down. I have to get out and do things. I could never be stuck at home.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Exactly. But I have epilepsy and can't drive half of the time anyways. And refuse to put my child in daycare (personal choice) , and with our finances I have to work right now. So I guess I will just suffer through for now lol. BLAH!
    tristinab

Comment by tristinab (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Well Tristin. You are going to have to work no matter what you do, and if you don't, chances are it's a scam! I personally work for a company that pays you basically whatever you are willing to earn. You do it from home and on your own time. If you want your own time to be all day then so be it, but most people that work this make a FT income only working PT. Good luck!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I am part of a team called Work At Home United and we have partnered with an international Inc. 500 Wellness Company that has been in business for over 25yrs. Our team will show you how to work from home with No selling, stocking, or deliveries. No large investment, No MLM, No Risk!We offer FREE training, support, personal website and your own personal mentor to help you succeed.
    I would love to connect with you and find out more about your goals and share how are team can help you. http://www.workathomeunited.com/kdscreat. You can request more details here. Thank you, Karen
    kdscreat

Answer by kdscreat at 9:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:38 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I work from home - I set my own hours - i work very part time - I homeschool my 3 children and so I don't have a huge amount of time to work - I do all my work either via e-mail or by phone. I share in the revenue of a billion dollar debt free company that has a proven track record and strong management. I am just starting out - but I average about $400/month (this is residual income) - my friend, who has been with the company for 2 years is making about $4,000/month and has a car bonus of $400 each month. I love this company and know that I will be successful - I would like to give you more information. Please contact me - there is no obligation to look - you decide if this is what you are looking for.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2011