How much is too much to take from someone?

Meaning how much yelling, screaming, name calling does a person need to take before it is time to call it quits?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I took it for ten years now its over and it would happen once and be over for me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• sometimes it can take a person a long time to get out of those relationships, it sucks but they are just in denial =/
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I took it from my ex husband for six months. The deal breaker for me was when he left a bruise on my 21st birthday.

When you start dreading being anywhere near this person then it's time to call it quits and move on.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• to each their own.

I personally wouldnt take ANY. It shows a lack of maturity and intelligence to use screaming and name calling as a form of communication. I personally prefer to date intelligent men.. not childish boys.

Anonymous

• I called it quit when I couldn't get any rest. This ex of mine would keep me up at night, hissing evil things at me like a snake. When I realized that nothing I could do would make things better, I broke up with him. We were in a relationship approx. 5 months.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2011