Birth control

What is a good option for birth control after having 2 kids (considering having more in future), if I don't wanna take the pill every day?

KatDy

Asked by KatDy at 12:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• IUD
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• You need to investigate them yourself. There are a lot of side effects to all of them. Your doctor gets kick backs for everything he talks his patients into. I use NFP and it works out fine. I don't have to worry about life threatening side effects and it is as effective as condoms.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• implanon - they insert it just below the skin in ur arm...It can be removed whenever and can saty in for 3-5 years
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 2:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• IUD or condoms.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I have an IUD and have had no problems or side effects with it, however I have heard from people on here and even people I know that they hated theirs and got it removed. Look into different things and go from there.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• there's the IUD, patch, nuvaring, implanon, depo shot, condoms...there's probably more than that but these are most common. You have to research everything, there's pros and cons with each method. I prefer the pill because it is the best method for me.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2011