Would you be pissed if someone said this to your boyfriend?

This is via googlechat:
"Geez, you're into girls with a lot of emotional baggage...Two kids and a dad that JUST came out...wow"
And then when I called her on it, she said that I was out of line to be reading his conversations and told me never to sign into his account again.
(BTW the only reason I signed in was to see what days he had to work, then saw the conversation)

WOULD YOU BE PISSED?

MommyKKay

Asked by MommyKKay at 12:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• If I saw something like that I would tell my hubs that I did not care for her rude, snarky comment and if it is someone he is not close to (like best friend or family member) then I would ask him to delete and block the person - cause they sound like someone who just wants to cause drama and get in everyones business.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Honestly; I would be upset my boyfriend was letting out all my info to a random person; but with that said It's a random person So let them say what they want- you know the truth about what you're going through- Females are catty esp. when they want something they don't/can't have- I say let it go, if you're that upset- I'd talk to your boyfriend and get his side of the story
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 12:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• If this is a woman he has know for a long time and they are friends then it was a private conversation. I can see how it would upset you but you really had no right to confront her on her private conversation with him.

What we feel is one thing... it is what we do that is most important.

You can feel anything you like... but you still must act appropriately.
    Anonymous

• A mature woman (with out with out kids but with NO emotional baggage) would have taken it in stride and not made such a spectacle of her self. You are acting more like my teenage daughter and her friends than a grown woman.

let it be.

Anonymous

• Maybe she's jealous? Who is this girl - a friend, ex, sister...
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• If I were him I would be pissed. Chat e-mail fb blah blah is personal!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I agree with Jersey-class (cute chat name btw) that who she is might be the bigger issue.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn''t be pissed at her. But I certainly would have looked at his response and then I would kindly ask him not to talk to people that didn't respect me.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i would tell her "thanks for the advice to say out of my husbands acoount, but now here is my advice, stay the f*** out of my personal life"
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• very childish.

You not only are proving her point but dragging it on.

Anonymous