Feeling crazy now

I am experiencing my first pregnancy all over again except with one major flaw, according to the test I'm not pregnant. I have been unable to eat for days,I had the same 4 day light brown period earlier then expected,and hell my husband's getting sick and effing breast swelling again just like last time but nope negative.

This is far from even the first time I've had this problem,but the thing with my husband was unique to my last pregnancy. I know this isn't just my head messing with me is there like a medical condition other then a pseudocyntesis that could cause this at all let alone repeatedly? Has anybody else had this and it wasn't just them going crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you late yet? How many days post ov are you?????? Maybe you tested to early?
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• 30 days since LMP and ovulation was around the 3rd so nope not too early and like I said I got the short,early,brown,extremely light period just like last time.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Go to the doctor..It may be helpful if you could take a specimen with you so they could see it for themselves...Hope you get an answer.
    prdVirgobby

Answer by prdVirgobby at 1:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I agree go see your doc
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yep just like previous posters, go to the doc and ask for a blood test
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 9:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2011