Have any of you ever felt guilty about having sex during pregnancy??? adult content

I'm due July 14th and I seem to always be in the mood.. We get started but then the baby moves and I feel guilty so I stop. What can I do to help this problem b/c I feel I'm not fulfilling my partners needs?

prdVirgobby

Asked by prdVirgobby at 12:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Health

• why do you feel guilty? the baby enjoys the ride
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• No

Answer by admckenzie at 1:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Why should I feel guilty?  It doesn't hurt the baby physically or emotionally and that's how the baby got there in the first place.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• LOL you guys!!! IDK maybe its just me being a worry wart.. It just feels kinda weird when he gets to moving..He moves the whole time
    prdVirgobby

Comment by prdVirgobby (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I never felt guilty, but my DH was afraid of hurting the baby during the last couple of months...even after the doctor assured him it was okay. Find a couple of positions that are comfortable for both of you, and have fun. Remember, the baby is sharing your hormones. When you get excited, the baby may too. When I watched scary movies during pregnancy, my baby would kick like crazy from the surge of adrenaline that came when I got startled. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• That would be kind of wierd, my baby never moved during sex so I never felt guilty. Maybe try another position and see if that puts him to sleep so you can continue and he stops moving??
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I was due July 18, 2010 and was in the mood but DH didn't want to hurt the baby. So after 5 months sex was gently then by the 7th month it was once a month then stopped in the 8th month. I resented him for it and it was not good for our relationship. Once I had my son and 6 weeks hit I didn't want to have sex because I wanted him to feel like I felt but he was not having it so I would go to sleep early. One day he decided to wake me up and I told him how I felt.
    TytheToyLady

Answer by TytheToyLady at 1:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Any suggestions on posistions b/c I'm so big I can barely move lol!!!
    prdVirgobby

Comment by prdVirgobby (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I never felt guilty but I was never in the mood much for sex when I was pregnant
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Seems I want it all the time..Maybe there is something wrong with me lol
    prdVirgobby

Comment by prdVirgobby (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2011