I am SICK of dating a 15 year old...

He is 28!!! Grow the F*** up dude! I did not need his insensitive asshole selfish attitude this morning. Im sorry you have to work today...as usual, Its not MY fault. Stop blaming ME for all your problems. And whats this about YOU needing "ME" time?? Are ya kidding me?? I am a full time student, with a full time job and Im carrying your child....and I spend all my free time cleaning up after you the room mate you refuse to kick out!!! Really? Why can't men just grow up??? Someone please explain to me why I am dating such an a**hole!!??

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 12:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• you're dating him because you choose too, i know, easier said than done to just leave his insensitive ass, but if you're unhappy, then what's the point in staying and being miserable?
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• yeah WHY are you pregnant with the A$$hole's baby and only "datng" him and why are you ranting and cursing here...when you KNOW we are all going to ask "Why are you ?" LOL. DO you feel better now?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Well without knowing pretty much anything about the situation, I'd hazard a guess that you started dating him for some relatively superficial reason that was probably linked to the same case of low self-esteem that lets you put up with the endless crap you're currently putting up with instead of standing up for yourself and demanding a higher level of human function from the person with whom you are about to be genetically connected for the next 18+ years. So, take a long, hard look in the mirror at the reason you're dating and procreating with someone you term "an asshole", smarten up and either set down some expectations for Mr. Asshole, or get the fudge out of there before your water breaks.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• You must not be sick and tired enough yet of dating a 15 year immature selfish idiot because you are still with him. Get out, make a life for yourself and your child and leave this total loser behind.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I am convince soem men never ever grow up, no matter how old they get!

But ~ not to be harsh ~ You chose him!

RebelJewel

Answer by RebelJewel at 1:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Sorry you're having a bad day. Sometimes men just don't know how to be empathetic. Explain to him how you feel (without yelling) and ask him to do the same. Maybe you guys could come up with some compromise. But, if he feels smothered now, how is gonna be once the baby gets here?

As far as roommate, I know how ya feel. We have one who is only here once a week or so and hasn't paid rent in forever but takes up a whole room, while our kids share a room. We pay our rent to my SOs mom and she can't seem to find him to kick him out or get money and wants to get money before she kicks him out and SO doesn't have the balls to kick him out...drives me nuts!!!! So no advice there, sorry.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 1:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• You are dating an asshole because you have issues yourself. Google the Imago theory. We go after mates because they resemble situations in our childhood that needed healing. Probably somewhere in your past you had a caregiver who was inaccessible and immature in some way. You are trying to heal that relationship through your current one. When you can face that you have subconsciously chosen this for yourself, you will be ready to go on to the next phase of your life with a healthier person.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2011