You'll never guess!

So we went to the town egg hunt this morning & guess where they had the little kids (4under) do their hunting! You'll never guess this one!

The cemetary haha yup they had eggs hidden all around the grave stones! My photos of my 3yo picking up eggs & running around all have headstones in them with names & death dates hahahahahaha

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Holidays

• That was a weird place but college students are still young so they probably didn't even think twice about it.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 4:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• EEEWWWWW Thats kind of morbid dont ya think?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• umm... well thats a little different I have to say.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Several weeks ago there was a post about kids playing in cemetaries and walking over the graves etc.. Most on here thought it was rude and showed a huge amount of disrespect. I think its a very odd and unusual place for an egg hunt.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Weird!
    RebelJewel

Answer by RebelJewel at 1:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yup at first I was like okay this is um strange & morbid was my words but eh got to laugh it off. Lucky for me we have discussed gravestones etc so my daughter knew & understood what they were for. Lots of other small chlidren were asking lots of questions around me hahaha
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 12:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• meooma - I saw that post & saw how many ladies were outraged at it. I found the spot to be odd but there wasnt anything I could do about it, my 3yo has been looking forward to it since yesterday! It was right in front of her what am I supposed to do pull her away crying & worse of all having her not understand why to any of it so I just went with it. I have opted to laugh it off instead of making it a big deal. It was the local college kids that organized this whole shindig so I am sure they didnt think twice about it! Funny part is there were plenty of other perfectly fine places to have them do the hunt!
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• WOW. you are right I would have never guess that. That is kinda weird place to do an Easter egg hunt at.
    TeresaM35

Answer by TeresaM35 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2011