How is your Saturday?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Really good so far
    tnvplus2

Answer by tnvplus2 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Crappy. All the kids have done is fight since they got up. They are hitting, screaming, running around, refusing to clean their rooms and constantly yelling, "MOMMY! so and so did this". It's pissing me off.
    Easter is canceled. I'm not doing the eggs and the only one getting a basket is the baby.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Umm crappy. Husband is being a d*** and all the cool Easter stuff I wanted to do I haven't been able to like coloring eggs and making an Easter cake/cupcakes and getting the rest of the candy stuff for their baskets. I refuse to drive so I'm not able to get to the store to buy the things I need (if you've ever seen traffic in Mexico, you'd know why I refuse to drive haha).
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• just great! soccer is finished, the sun/clouds are still arguing..and i'm about to plant a few more bedding plants. you?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• So far its been great. I got to sleep in and woke up to my dd bringing my granddaughter over. I got to grab my curly topped grand dd and pull her into the bed and smother her with kisses before waking up. That is always nice. Now my sons playing on the ps3, and I am getting ready to get dressed and run to the store for final easter stuff. Then home, and some cleaning. After that no idea, but its been relaxing.

Answer by gemgem at 12:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• my son is spending the day with his father, did laundry, had breakfast at Wegmans and now having lazy time on the internet. Its cloudy, rainy but not cold.
    Enjoy your weekend
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Well all day I will be at home. I will spend time with the kids until DH comes home from the gym. I have a Passion Party business so I will prepare for the bachelorette party I'm doing tonight. So I will have a girls night out this evening.

TytheToyLady

Answer by TytheToyLady at 1:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My saturday is kind of boring!!! Here in Costa Rica we celebrate our Holly Week and most of people go to the beach and leave town for vacations....Waiting for next week for back to normal life...
    Path2668

Answer by Path2668 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• It's nice and quiet. The big kids are downstairs reading. DH and the little one are at synagogue. I'm just slowly cleaning up the matza crumbs from everything. I'll get to some quilting in a little bit.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Busy! I'm trying to get everything done for our family's easter party tomorrow. When we all get together there's over 30 of us, so I have alot of cooking to do. I'm also cleaning and doing laundry because I won't be home all day tomorrow and the kids have school on Monday.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2011