DH size? adult content

Is there any other women out there that have had this problem? My husbands "members" size has always been to big for me and has been quite painful at times and now after having kids it feels like he has either gottin bigger or I have gotten smaller but either way he is to big for me to handle... Have you had this problem and what did you do to solve it.

mommy2bee12-27

Asked by mommy2bee12-27 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• lol, no sorry.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Maybe try lots of lube....
    RebelJewel

Answer by RebelJewel at 1:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• OMG my honey is HUGE lol I remember feeling like i lost my virginity again the 1st time we were intimate. ; I saw take it slow and use lube if you have to.
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 1:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My Dh is big down there and after I had my first daughter I had that problem too, in my case my doctor told me that when I tore and got stitches, my vagina went to the same size when I was a virgin, basically it will take a while for your outer vaginal tissue to stretch out a little, make sure you use plenty of lube (something water based or lots of saliva) and in a few months you will feel better. GL
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I would take a shower and use my special toy while in the shower to warm me up then joing DH in the bedroom for lots of foreplay. We need to be warmed up a bit that's all. I will send you my discount code if you need to purchase a toy just email me with Cafemom in the subject to TytheToyLady@Yahoo.com
    TytheToyLady

Answer by TytheToyLady at 1:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Well we don't need lube we don't have much of a problem with girth as much as we do length...
    mommy2bee12-27

Comment by mommy2bee12-27 (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2011