Do you believe psychics are real?

I have been under alot of stress lately, too many changes going on in life, and the waiting game is getting to me...i was thinking of going to see a psychic...

december911

Asked by december911 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no---they just tell you what you want to hear...after they listen to you,they create predictions.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I never believed in them until my friend wanted a reading from one, we invited her over to my house and she gave my friend a reading. As the woman was walking out the door, she turned around and said to me " Youre pregnant" I said "No Im not" she said "If not, then you will be by august, be careful." (this was in january of last year) that next week I found out I was pregnant, two days later I had a miscarriage, and in august I found out I was pregnant again. Now I kind of believe
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• No they are NOT real. If they were they would KNOW who I am and my phone # and would CALL Me to impart important info. Far as I know, when you call one they ask you your name. If they are psychic's should they not already know your name? LOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Nope.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes, but not the "call-a-psychic" ones or the ones that sell their services.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I think some psychics are for real but probably not the ones people call on the "900" lines. I'd say if you are planning to seek a legitimate psychic, see someone in person, maybe get some references from people that have been to him/her before. Before you go, find out how the person works..how they receive their information, if they use any type of instruments such as Tarot cards or such. There may be local psychics in your area that friends or friends of friends swear by. It never hurts to ask around. You might also Google your area for psychics that make appointments in your area. They will usually have pricing as well as a short biography of themselves. You should be able to ask them questions before you make the appointment to see if you feel comfortable with the person. Good luck with your search.
    rockinlife

Answer by rockinlife at 2:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Well, they are real human beings lmao. But the supernatural power is just that...supernatural. Not real. They're expert tricksters.
    caito

Answer by caito at 8:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I believe we all have some psychic abilities... The best thing to do is believe in them - your intuition is a wonderful gift. Don't ignore it, try daily to understand what it's telling you! Meditate on your own visions and try to interpret what they are saying to you! Follow your heart and mind! There are many gifted psychics out there (and some fakes too) the truly gifted one's don't usually charge for their advice. So believe ... but beware!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I believe that some "psychics" BELIEVE that they are real. That's about it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2011