How do you advertise?

If you are here to advertise to me, you are waisting your time. I work with a great company, I love their structure, who I work with and what I do. I was just wondering what different ways that you have advertised that works. I have searched on the internet for a few ideas, i'm wondering if anyone has had success with those dvd packages that teach you how to do it (i'm not an internet genus and need help with the network marketing). I am looking to broaden my mind and open my opportunities. If any of you are willing to help, please pm me!

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• Have you tried to GOOGLE phrases like, How to advertise, Internet advertising, how to promote my business. I dont see the point of paying someone any amount of $$ to tell you how to advertise when the info is out there for free.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Online: I advertise on Craigslist, Facebook, Yahoo, and a lot of work at home websites (WAHM.com has been the best)
    Offline: Word of mouth, flyers, newspaper ads, networking and I advertise on my car
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• You can find many many ways, but like vbruno said, you need to Google certain terms to find what you are looking for. What works for me, doesn't work for everyone.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• word of mouth works best!
    use incentive to allow your current clients to bring their friends in :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 7:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• join the chamber of commerce in your area, they have monthly and weekly meetings that include lunch and you can meet a lot of people and exchange business cards. It really helps get you out there and your biz!!
    sendcheer

Answer by sendcheer at 8:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I do what Kari126 does it works great for me !
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I don't advertise, I network: local chamber of commerce, National Assn of Women Business Owners, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:42 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I agree that networking and building relationships gives you more bang for your buck. Check out www.jenfongspeaks.com for a lot of great information.
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 8:15 AM on Apr. 25, 2011