DH size? adult content

Has any other women had this problem? My DHs "member" is just to big for me to handle always has but has gotten worse after having kids as if I have either shrank or he grew whatever the case may be its just to big to handle and quite painful at times. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve your problem?

mommy2bee12-27

Asked by mommy2bee12-27 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't have this problem but would love to hear solutions.........

Answer by older at 1:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• you have to go slow and use LOTS of lube, your body will adjust to his size, you also have to be relaxed. A glass of wine would help as well.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• But its not withgirth as much as it is with length!
    mommy2bee12-27

Comment by mommy2bee12-27 (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• nope
    ciaras_mom_05

Answer by ciaras_mom_05 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I had that problem but it got better after having my son. Sorry I don't have any advise for you.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Lucky for me, I have absolutely no complaints with my huz's organ... Mmmhmm
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 5:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I have problems sometimes with my Hubbys size the length as well. It does not hurt everytime and when it does i just tell him that we need to take it slow because Hes so big. He never seems to mind expecially because it makes him feel good that he is "big" not that he hurts me he always feels bad about that part. But my advice is to take it slow make love instead of acting like animals lol. Whenever you have pain. Also i have noticed for me Atleast it becomes more painful shortly before AF and right after so see if there is any specific time for you when it is worse and take that into consideration good luck to you. Sorry i Couldnt be of more help.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 5:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Have you tried different positions? My boyfriend is really large and because of it there are just some positions we can not use. There are so many websites and things that can help you find something that will work. Look especially at some that limits penetration or makes it so you control the depth. Girl on top is a good one to try because you can decide how deep he goes
    Anonymous

• yeah even i can't get use to guys being big.. i'm pretty tight down there anyway even after my daughter was born but still i have to have a few drinks to have any sex. lol. just go real slow and take in a little at a time until you're able to take more in. but yes when you're on top it is a lot easier
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Well, my DH is a little bit over average. That works OK for me. When he's really excited, sometimes it hurts. Now, that being said, a guy I used to sleep with was HUGE. Most of the time it was uncomfortable, and often hurt. I ended up pregnant with my first(not by him) and I still slept with him AFTER my DD was born. I didn't notice that much of a difference, but he said that I was smaller. Then, he added, "...either that, or I'm bigger..." bragger... UGH... LOL... IDK how/why it would feel tighter. Good luck!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 12:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2011