Over it

My partner and I had a talk about the porn being on his phone. I made him look me in the eyes and promise me it would stop and he will never look at it again. He promised me on thursday night well last night he worked over night. He told me his phone was dying and that he he will talk to me when he got home. I started getting weird feelings that something wasn't right. I logged on to his google and he was googling these gay sites and big c*cks. I tried calling him and he ignored me. I cried all last night because I feel like he slapped me in my face. He told me when our daughter was born everything changed how can it change when your still goin behind my back. Before he stopped texting me last night I asked him where he sees us in the next year. He replied I don't know and only time will tell on both our parts. That hurt me due to the fact he sat here and told me I was his everything and he couldn't wait to marry me. I'm at the point to jus saying f this and leaving. I poured my heart and my love to him and this is what I get

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Time to move on. He does not know what he wants, cannot be honest, and too involved in this porn.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• He has made in painfully clear what his priority is and it's not you. Accept it and move on. I'm sorry.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Time to get rid of him.
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 1:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Address him kindly and kindly dismiss him.
    LifeAfterDes

Answer by LifeAfterDes at 1:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• If he knows I'm leaving he will take the baby with him and he don't even have to bring her back
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• He will not take the baby. If he says this, its just a way of keeping you from leaving. So you do not have to deal with anymore disrespect from this immature man, sit down and talk to him, tell him you are not feeling this relationship. Its best to go now while you see all the problems at once....waiting any longer will have you staying alot longer.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I know. Maybe me leaving will open his eyes for him to get help
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Could be the case, but you will not know until you actually make the move. Its not worth it to have to deal with someone like this, when you deserve alot better for yourself and even more for you child(ren)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I'm sure you told him he needs help. It sounds like an addiction to me. I would stay away with your baby until he cleans his act up. This will give him time to do better for his family. It won't take over night. Is your relationship strong enough to wait for him? If this fails then YOU need to do whats best for you and your baby. I wish you all the best.
    Jerzymom

Answer by Jerzymom at 2:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• HUGS TO YOU. Whatever you decide, you gotta be strong for the baby. And if you do leave, do it when he's gone so it will not be an issue as far as your baby is concerned. BEST WISHES. YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 5:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2011