Q for ani Obama (see pro question if you want to talk about his accomplishments)

What don't you like about our President? What should he be doing or not doing?

ochsamom

Asked by ochsamom at 1:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I just can't see that President Obama has done much of anything for our country since becoming President. I thought the Healthcare Act was promising until I researched it. It is a HORRIBLE plan and in my opinion, as well as a Florida and Virginia court, it is in violation of citizens' civil rights to force people to buy health insurance. People may think that Donald Trump is going a bit overboard about the wanting to see Obama's birth certificate. However, if there is ANY question the President wasn't born in the US, why doesn't he just show the damn thing. He's basically kept a very low profile while in office and as I said before I just can't see any good that has come out of his term as president.

rockinlife

Answer by rockinlife at 2:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• he needs to stop spending where we don't have 'it' to spend. they talk of cutting deficit, yet they/he spends continually.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Well, besides the fact that while he SHOULD have been in Senate hearings, learning the job which he coveted so much, he was out becoming the darling of the Dems. He went into the new job, totally inexperienced, in way over his head, has no clue what he's supposed to do, either now, or in the future, and is too narcissistic and too big an egomaniac to admit it,and let someone who DOES know what to do take over! And, as a result, we are all paying the price, as his narcissicism drags our country further and further down,and he continues to make us the laughing stock of the world.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I echo what the pp's have said. I also feel he's the most divisive president of my life time. He has made no attempt to reach across the aisle. (unless you count that "healthcare summit" which was nothing more than a photo op) He promised to reach across the aisle and be "non partisan". He is the most partisan president I remember.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 2:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I voted for him. But over the past few years I have seen that he really doesn't know what the f$#ck he's doing. He lost my support a while back. He's not the worst president, but he had the country and its support at his fingertips and he blew it. His presidency has shown that someone else is controlling the show and he is just a ventriloquist's dummy. I am wiser when it comes to politics. I won't get fooled again.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Lack of experience, lack of consistency, lack of tact, lack of ability, lack of results, lack of common sense, lack of economic knowledge, lack of international respect, lack of pretty much anything one needs to be presidential.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• NP pretty much covered it, IMO. He isn't leadership material. Charisma and swagger (never saw much of either to be honest) isn't leadership.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I knew high school seniors that could have done a better job...before attending college. He is that bad in all departments. I find that his attempt to hide his college records amusing. He has a mediocre intellect despite what the media tried to portray during the election period. Take him away from his teleprompters and he mangles his thoughts. He is not fit for the job in any category.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 11:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• He's nothing more than a "Snake Oil Salesman" peddling his concoctions on behalf of people like George Soros!! He's a very good orator, I'll give him that--which is why you should READ his speeches and not LISTEN to them--and that's where his abilities to lead a country begin and end.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• He's a very good orator, I'll give him that--which is why you should READ his speeches and not LISTEN to them-

I can't listen to him! To me it's like nails on a chalkboard!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 8:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2011