I just found out im pregnant and my breast are hurting SO BAD!

HELP!!! What can I do to make this better? It even hurts to wear a bra at this point!

jmgblair10

Asked by jmgblair10 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Congragulations mama to be!!!! I'm having the same problem and I'm like 32 weeks! lol....my Dr suggested putting cold cabbage leaves into my bra...I admit I havent tried this yet...something about putting food into my bra lol...but I try to massage them a couple of times a day and that helps a LITTLE bit....sorry I couldnt be more help
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I'm sorry honey. I've been going through the same thing. (I'm 6 weeks along) The only answers I could find were "buy a more supportive bra." Ha! I do find that the warm water in the shower helps. Maybe try a heating pad on low, or if you have one of those heatable bean bags, heat that up and put it on the sore areas? Good luck!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 2:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• nothing you can really do it will go away in a few weeks
    GOOD LUCK
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 3:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2011