Do you believe you can be in love with two people at the same time?

I'm not talking about kids here. I mean adult relationships. Also, If you were once with someone you loved deeply, do you think you could be in love with someone new the same way, even if the one you were with died or was a bad person to you?

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• No. You can be in Lust with two people at the same time. If there is room in your heart for another then the neither relationship is what it should be or needs to be.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I don't think it is....I can't imagine loving ANY other man the way I love my husband...I think you can have an infactuation with another man...but TRUE love....No...I don't believe you can feel that way about more then one person at a time
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I absolutely believe you can be in love with more than one person at a time.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 2:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I think you can. I've dealt with it.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 2:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Most people will say no. But I say its possible.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 5:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• yes. when you're heart breaks, it turns into two hearts or more! thats just a theory
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 6:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• whether its with you or a friend thats going through this, all i know is i been through this
    FOLLOWYOUR HEART OVER YOUR MIND
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 6:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I feel like you are in love with one and lust for the other. I do NOT think that is possible
    ArronEvanmomma

Answer by ArronEvanmomma at 12:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2011