Why about cafemom makes you go "Huh?" or scratch your head??

I was just responding to a post and it got me thinking, it's so weird to me that one person gets one answer and another with a similar post gets a completely different answer lol. I mean obviously it's because different people are answering and have different opinions but it's pretty funny to me.

EX: someone writes that they feel a woman is neglecting or abusing a child and they are told to mind their business and stop judging another mom BUT another post writes about a child being left in their care longer than they were suppose to (2 hrs late) and they were seen around town hanging out and they are told by cafemommers that she needs to call the police for child abandonment. (no I'm not making fun of this post I'm just using it as an example, it's a valid question she wrote)

I think it's silly how that works but then again it's just anthers opinion and that respectable. Anyway just an observation. What was the last thing that made you scratch your head about cafemom?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 2:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in About CafeMom

• THAT WHEN PEOPLE POST ANON THEY THINK THEY ARE INVINCIBLE
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 6:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• One mom asked a question ... someone responded by saying look it up on google and the OP went balistic on her!!!!
    Anonymous

• LOL @Anon....that's funny....a couple of things about CM makes me scratch my head but...there are just too many different personalities on here for everyone/everything to make sense so.....yeah lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I think it depends on how they portray the incident. If one mom looks like she isn't doing things right, she is judge harsher.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 2:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• People who say something, and then when it's repeated to them (often word for word) they insist that's not what they said. It's not like it's a spoken word conversation, gone after the words come out. When they're sitting right there on the same screen...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I don't quite understand why people get into out and out fights with other members. I mean, I can understand a disagreement or discussion, but some members seem to let those spiral into something really catty where they end up really despising the other member and letting it ruin their whole day. I understand being annoyed or angry, but it seems to me a lot of ladies like to take it to a whole new level.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• the amount of supposedly real-life jerry springer guests...i always said truth was stranger than fiction; CM confirmed it!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i just say huh about trying to figure it all out
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I lot of stuff on here makes me scratch my head, I just push the next question button.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 3:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• "A lot of stuff on here makes me scratch my head, I just push the next question button."

Me too.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:47 PM on May. 11, 2011