Has anyone tried the new toning shoes now available?

Do they work? Are they worth the money? Which brand did you purchase? Thanks for the info.

wendydays

Asked by wendydays at 2:47 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• They are totally worth the money, they do work and they are very comfortable. I love how they make my feet feel after a long day. Some nurse friends I know wear them for foot pain and fatigue,too. I would recommend them to anyone. I bought a pair of Rocketdog and they are amazing.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• We bought our oldest granddaughter a pair of the Sketchers when they first came out, and she loved them.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• "I did some research on them and they say that they really don't do much more than actually walking does"

That is sort of what I was thinking... you can buy the fancy shoes but if your not using them and walking around it's not going to do much and if you are walking around a lot you would probably see results without fancy shoes.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 3:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I have a pair and I like them but to be honest they aren't much differant than regular walking shoes. The only place I felt a differance in was my shins and calves. If you want to lift and tone that certain area, there's nothing like the stairs.
    lee-lee36

Answer by lee-lee36 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i have a pair of sketchers & i love them. they are very comfortable. as far as the toning goes not 2 sure they actually work in that department lol :)
    ciaras_mom_05

Answer by ciaras_mom_05 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I did some research on them and they say that they really don't do much more than actually walking does.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2011