DOES ANYONE KNOW OF LEGITIMATE WORK AT HOME OPPORTUNITIES DOING DATA ENTRY?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE DONE THE DATA ENTRY AND WHAT PAY COMPENSATION WOULD BE POSSIBLE?

THANKS!!

grandmother09

Asked by grandmother09 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• One thing to do would be to look up data entry in your phone book and call the companies and ask if they offer data from home. If they do not then ask them if they know places that do. Do NOT answer ad's in newspapers that claim 'make money at home' as most of those are scams! I have been keying data at home for 11 yrs now. (thru a company in my city).. and I LOVE it!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have a minute:  Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Have you looked at WAHM.com? They have lots of listings on that site
    sendcheer

Answer by sendcheer at 8:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My full time job (40hrs/week) is at home for Sedgwick CMS. Taking insurance claims. It is a set schedule and they have scheduled breaks etc. The only difference is that you are at home. They just did a lot of hiring so I'm not sure if they are still looking but if you are willing to conform to a schedule it's worth checking it out. Great benefits.
    tristinab

Answer by tristinab at 10:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2011