What is your biggest fear for your children?

my biggest fear for my children is that they will grow up thinking that i didn't give each and everyone of them enough attention. I have been spending alot of time the last few years getting my oldest back on track. So i was wondering if anyone else had fears like this for their kids?

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 4:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Is that my kids will forget the roots & hertiage. I GIve the elders of my faimly all the credit for raising my mother right, she raised me right and so far Im raising my kids right (I hope) and parents never think about it much but were raising kids that if they choose to will have a family and kids of there own. Evwn when Im long and gone i wanna know that the next generation will be raised according to the way I and my children are being raised. lol My mom is still raising me and Im 26
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 12:01 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• My biggest fear is they will quit college and have kid's to young without having the skills or jobs making enough $ they need to raise a family on their own.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I fear my son getting involved with drugs
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• That they will stay in bad relationships and be abused by men. Which im hoping because their dad is so great to them it wont happen because they will know that's not how a man treats a woman. but man on this website its opened my eyes on how women stay in abusive relationships and it scares me.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 4:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• my biggest fear is that one will feel like they didnt get the love they needed.
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 5:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My biggest fear is that my daughter will be negatively affected by my mental illness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• If I ever lost them tragically
    If anyone ever abducted them
    If they fell into drugs, the wrong crowd & I lost them because of it & I couldn't help
    If they all of a sudden became very ill
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I fear that she will make the same mistakes I did and want to grow up too fast.

In general though I just fear someone hurting my kids, or them passing young. My heart couldn't handle losing any of my kids.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• i fear them growing up. so many things could happen, at any time. it's a scary time to be a child these days.
    dellamae

Answer by dellamae at 4:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• my biggest fear is he will be a dad and be asking me for help alott
    littlekids

Answer by littlekids at 4:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2011