Is there a dish that you make that your husband refuse to eat?

My husband all of a sudden hate my chicken and rice casserole. I usually wouldn't have made it but that is all we had in the pantry since I don't go grocery shopping until Wednesday and I am trying to keep dd in the house as much as possible. Last night he left and didn't come home until late, which got me to thinking that he ate at his mom house. I fix his lunch last night and put it in the fridge its still in the fridge. lol He just came in and got leftovers that been in the fridge for over a week! My side of the family loves my chicken and rice casserole(I think he hates the cream of chicken). Its a shame that he would risk having his stomach bust open from bad food than to eat my food. smh lol

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Meatloaf.. I make mine WAY different than everyone else. He refuses to even try it. I make my meatballs and hamburgers the exact same way only a different shape and he eats those but still won't TOUCH the freaking meatloaf!!! WTH is wrong with men! LOL
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 4:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My Hubby WONT eat meatloaf. I really like it. If I make it I have to make him something else.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• nope..he eats anything that isn't nailed to the wall.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• when I was with him it was my shepherds pie.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• my hubby now refuses to eat anything with chicken breasts. i make an awesome chicken breast and peppers dish (imo) and he wont eat it! he said NO MORE CHICKEN! LOL
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 4:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Almost anything that I would try to make that is outside our 10-ish normal dishes. He does not like to try new things at all...and there are so many things that he just outright refuses to eat.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 4:47 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Nope
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• He never would eat mushrooms but I love them and put them in everything so he got use to it! Ask him if he likes it or not? It's okay for him not to like something but he should tell you. I like pork chops and hes not a fan but will eat them so most of the time i'll make steak too. But the last time a made them when my mom came over we ate the pork chops and left him chicken, when he got home hes like wheres the pork chops, I told him we ate them because you say you don't like pork. He goes oh I wanted some! wtf! lol Men are strange. Mine took watermelon last summer for lunch it was in there for like 3 weeks, (we didn't live together). Then he text me at work and asked if it was still good, hell no don't eat it why didn't you throw it out two weeks ago. He actually tried to eat it but said it tasted funny duh! lol. He eats pizza that sat out all night the next day for lunch....its a man thing they much have iron stomachs.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Me and the girls like fried mush and he will not eat that.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My hubby does not do pasta except for lasagna. He will not eat beans except for green beans. Neither one of us will eat cooked spinach ... that is just gross.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2011