Is there a food you don't like that you wish you did?

Like I don't like cantaloupe but I wish I did because it smells good and looks good...I just don't like the taste. Plus they were on sale for 99 cent this week at our Aldi and they yield so much fruit. I have been trying to a quire a taste for a few years...oh well the kids and DH like it.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 4:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I don't like alot of fruits and I hate any kind of fish/seafood. If I liked those then I could eat practically anything, but I don't... so everyone sees me as very picky.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 4:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Most vegetables
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I wish I liked leafy greens and onions. I like the flavor of onion, just not the texture whether it's crunchy or soft. When I cook I mainly use dehydrated onion flakes or onion powder.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I wish I liked bananas! I mean I can eat them, but only when I get charlie-horses ''/ ..weird, i know. I don't like the texture, it's just mushy and reminds me of baby food. And when I do eat them, it's only a couple bites.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Well, not a food, but a drink...tea, especially green tea. I would love to be able to quit my coffee habit and switch to green, black, or white tea, but I FREAKING HATE TEA, lol. It makes me feel queasy to drink it. I have tried every color, every flavor and I don't like any of it! Oddly, I used to drink sweet tea when I was a teenager, but by the time I was about 20, I didn't like it anymore and haven't been able to stomach it since then.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Stuffed peppers. It's a big thing where we live (DH's home area...not mine) and seems they are always being served at dinner parties and such. Can't. Stand. Them! :-X
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I wish I was a bigger fan of water....it doesnt have a flavor!!! (which is why I don't like celery lol) I know I need to drink more water but I literally can't unless I put some Crystal Lite or some fresh lemons or something in there to give it some kind of flavor...weird huh? lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Fish is the food I wish I enjoyed more. I make it occasionally for hubby and the kids, but I really can't stand it. A lot of times when I make it for them I end up eating a salad or something instead.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Green olives. They look so delicious. Every time they're around I try one thinking maybe I'll like it... Nope.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 6:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I don't think I have anything that I wish I could eat... Have you tried a little bit of salt on the cantaloupe before eating? I like it that way sometimes.
    onecuteladybug2

Answer by onecuteladybug2 at 3:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2011