Two piece or one piece?

I'll be pregnant the whole summer (I'm due mid-Oct) and was wondering what you mama's did. I have access to both indoor and outdoor pools and plan to do a lot of swimming.( I hear it can feel good to "get the weight off" while in the water)

CrazyMommy87

Asked by CrazyMommy87 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you look good in a two-piece without being pregnant, you'll look good while pregnant, IMO.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i'm due in September and am going to be pregnant all summer so i'm going to wear a two piece baby bumps are cute i think =)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I had a twp piece from Motherhood. It covered my belly, which I wanted, and wasn't tight. It was almost like a dress that went to just under my crotch in the beginning and then it was just above by the end! It never looked ill fitted. That was what I liked and yes swimming is fabulous when pregnant
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Whatever you feel comfortable with. I did a two piece but I wasn't due till the end of Oct. so I wasn't super big. Next time around I'll probably do a one piece.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• When I was prego I wore a takini =] 2 piece, but didn't expose EVERyTHING lol
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Wear whatever you feel comfortable in!!! Swimming is a good excercise while pregnant when what excercise you can do is limited. But just wear what you like.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• wear what you feel comfortable in... i got pregnant in july so i ddnt get to wear a bathing suit with a belly but one of my friends looked so cute in a 2piece with her belly!!!
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 5:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I don't know if you remember the Men in black movie with laura flynn boyle where she eats that man.....well that's what i felt like in a two peice. i was so tiny with a bigggg belly. it looks cute on other people but i didn't feel comfortable like i thought i would. i got a tankini type thing from target so i could pull it up and tan my mid section when i wasn't walking around
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 5:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• If I had gone out to a pool or something while pregnant, I would have worn a two piece.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I would wear a 2 piece. If you look good in a 2 piece not pregnant then I think you can wear one when you are (since it's mostly the baby bump)
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2011