Are there any CM mama's or situations that cross your mind even when your not logged in?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in About CafeMom

• not really their situations or anything like that. but i have had a few 'crop up' in my dreams from time to time. idk why or how, but my subconscious will tell me ''that one is So-n-So..and this lady is So-n-So.'' weird, huh!?!
    what'd be funny and make me pee my pants is if i actually met some of them, and they really were the person in my dream!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• OMG Yes lol. Drives me bonkers when I'm trying to sleep and thinking about CM.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Whew, dullscissors, I thought I was the only one creepy imaginative enough to have cafemoms showing up in my dreams. I guess my mind just assigns a sort of generic face to them, but I  know it's them somehow (but only by the screenname). I always feel weird and silly when it happens, so I'm kind of relieved that I'm not alone.

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• yes often. I sill read something or hear something and a post I have read will come to mind. If I can find it again or it is stillopne I will go back to it and answer again!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• LOL!! @ vicesix..it was our dirtly little secret..til now.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• yeah all the time and i also think of something i want to ask when im not near my computer and then totally forget it when i get back on!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Whew, dullscissors, I thought I was the only one creepy imaginative enough to have cafemoms showing up in my dreams.

Ha. I've never dreamed about any of the moms, but I dream about being on CM fairly often. I'm always involved in the juiciest debate of all time.

That's a far sight better from when I used to wake up tired because I'd been at work all night in my dreams.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Oh yes....usually when it's parents asking about if they should go to the hospital and you are thinking they should go to the ER immediately. I always wonder what happened.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• yes.. some of You Ladies are 'just what i need to hear'(like it or not)..... i think about many of Your questions and responses, quite often actually.. i don't have a lot of people to talk to so i really enjoy hearing from You... sometimes i can actually help!, most of the time i just listen and learn though... which is Greatly Appriceated
    jayme009

Answer by jayme009 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Thought a lot about the mom that posted that is due in August and her husband was taken in the line of duty. I cannot remember the post, but I know she wanted support and I cannot get this off of my mind. May God be with her and we all stay close when she needs it!
    f1tmama

Answer by f1tmama at 9:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2011