That is so RUDE!!!

In your opinion what is one of the rudest things a person can do?

For me it's calling someone with a family after 8pm....I just think that it should be common sense that they are either getting themselves or the kids ready for bed or that it's family time....that is just SO rude to me...

What kinds of things do you think are rude?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was in BK charging up my phone and this guy was walking by he said wow your fat and walked away. he had a tray of food I didnt and he kept going after me too bad he did not know I lost 450 pounds before this.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• people talking really loudly on their cellphones in public and then acting like the person waiting on them or checking them out is bothering them. drives me nuts
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 5:59 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I think farting is really rude.

Answer by gemgem at 5:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I posted yesterday or the day before about a lady painting her toenails a table away from where I was eating at Carls jr burgers...I was so upset and disgusted
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• the time when i was working in walmart as a cashier and this guy purpously belched in my face adn didn't even say sorry or excuse me.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• The entire South Florida area is rude...just in general. I would be listing things forever if I got started. Makes the people in the northeast look like saints.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2011