Weekend isnt over yet!

What an exhausting day/weekend & its only half over! Day started off with mother in law & her husband coming over & us hitting the local town easter egg hunt. The egg hunt was cute but cold & as soon as it was done it began to rain. Came home hung out with them for a while. They left a couple hours later b/c her husband wasnt feeling well poor guy looked miserable. A few mins after them leaving my dad came over to visit & right behind him was my cousin with her three toddlers.

Dad visited for a bit then left while cousin stayed a lot longer. Kids demolished the place completely so picked that all up then she left. SO came home from work somewhere in the mess of all this & after a while went to bed (lucky him!). As soon as my cousin left my daughter fell asleep on the floor (she has been sick for a couple of days). I called up my aunt about dinner tomorrow & asked if I could help b/c she is also sick. She asked me to bring some dessert items.

Made krispie treats in shape of eggs for small children to decorate & enjoy tomorrow. Thankfully while doing the treats my dad (okay so the dad above is my bio dad I also have an adoptive dad that lives next door to me) came by with a plate of ham. My sister (I also have two sisters that live next door) made a ham dinner & gave the leftovers for the rest of us if we wanted them. Grabbed some for SO & I for dinner & now have potatoes on the stove (SO is still asleep).

Still going to whip up brownies for dinner tomorrow, my daughter is now awake but laying down on the couch. I am sure she is drained from all of that today. Once she goes to sleep I have to pull out the easter bunny stuff set it all up & hide eggs. Then I am taking a large sleeping pill & passing out, lets hope this all happens in a matter of the next 3hours!

Tomorrow wake up do our thing in the house. Head out the door to the backyard to join 9 other children for my parents egg hunt they have for the grandkids. This requires lots of running around but the kids love it! After that we head on over to my aunts house for dinner which will no doubt as always be insanely crazy. Then come home & finally relaxing *whew*

Okay got that off my chest. Please pray taht my daughter goes to bed soon please!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Holidays

• i will be keeping you in my thoughts i hope that it starts getting better for you!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Try living in Mexico...it is a 2 week vacation for the country...Holy weeks
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• hope you daughter gets to feeling better.
    TeresaM35

Answer by TeresaM35 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2011