I really just dont feel like it today. My stomach is cramping so bad on my left side ans i dont know what the heck is really going on.......

i am suppose to ovulate today..... well based on mymonthlycycles I am suppose to.

I have been using the ovulation predictor test. I have not tested today it is wayy to early in the morning to test.

I was wondering if it would really matter if I skipped today and did not have sex?

DH and I have been going at it everyday since the 28th of November and when were done I put in the instead cup to keep the semen by the cervix, and when I take it out there is nothing in the cup so it works.

I was just wondering if it would be ok to skip today. I just woke up to bad cramps on my left side and I dont know why.

I was having cramps on the same side earlier this week on Sunday and Monday also.

So what do you ladies think.......... IS it ok to skip today and just do it tomorrow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't see the problem with skipping... but what if today is THE day? If you feel that badly then don't do it. But if you can bear it I'd say go for some sexy time. It might make you feel better too. And who knows? 9 months from today you might be telling us all about your newborn baby!!! Good luck!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i think that you should be ok. you did say that you have been having sex for 6 days straight. there should be enough semen inside you to get you pregnant. even though if you are going to ovulate today then i would try to have sex again. just to make sure. sperm lives in your body for up to 3 days so you should be ok. but do it one more time just to make sure. Good Luck & Baby Dust!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Every other day is more than sufficient, so skipping today probably won't make a difference. If you get a positive OPK, then go at it tomorrow and maybe the next day, and you should be covered. And if it's negative, then no harm done, and just resume tomorrow.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• YOu shouldbe fine. Most likely the pain is ovulation. Sperm can live in your for 3 or so days.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008