Crayola Colored bubbles is a "BUST"

this is the worst product I have ever purchased...it spills everywhere and instead of blowing bubbles it just blows out the liquid! I might have gotten 5 bubbles that sink to the ground immediately they dont even float! I surely plan on returning for a refund...glad I decided to get it out today 'early easter present' instead of having a big joke tomm!! Has anyone else discovered how horrible the bubbles are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Shopping

• I wasn't impressed with the commercials. Especially with getting clothes and everything else looking a mess. I know it says washable, but I don't usually go out looking for messes to clean. I'll stick to the plain ole clear bubbles here.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• That is disappointing. I wanted the bubbles for me... And I guess my daughter too :/ LQTM. That sucks.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 6:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I have read that on here in a post, I actually wanted to get them, but now I won't, that is so sad they are junk because if always wanted colored bubbles when i was a kid haha
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• aw it looked so fun!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 6:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I heard from people that bought them that they stain clothes.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:59 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• That's so disappointing!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I was in the line at Target returning shirts I had bought DS that were the wrong size and the lady ahead of me was returning one of those bubble things that was obviously open.
    Anonymous

• I wasnt planning to ever get them, they get on the clothes. I was like uh no, when dd asked.

Answer by gemgem at 7:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Ugh, I bought some for my son for Easter...I dont mind about the staining clothes, since he wears play clothes that are meant to get dirty when he goes outside, but I want them to work at least!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I hear SO many bed reviews on those I wouldn't even look at them! Look up zubbles. Those I would buy! They are a little pricey though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2011