Have you ever had your child's car seat stolen out of your car? For some reason, that's what I worry about people taking if they break into my car. Does that ever happen?

Someone broke in about 4 years ago and stole my radio and I've never replaced it. So I'm guess the kids' car seats are the most valuable objects in my car now.

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Travel

• if they were so desperate to need to steal a carseat.... I'd be OK with it. Hospitals loan them out and social service agencies give freebies.

If you have triplets in matching $350 Britax's I'd check with your car insurance and make certain your investment is secure.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• No, I have never had that happen to me. I have also never heard of that happening to anybody before.
    preciouscat

Answer by preciouscat at 7:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I have the same worry.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 8:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• No, never happened to me .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I've never heard of that happening.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2011