What is the dumbest question that you have been asked?

yummysmummy

Asked by yummysmummy at 7:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have twins girls and still to this day me and my partner get asked "Are they twins" after we tell them their age. Its like no their not twins just born on the same day.
    RainbowMom132

Answer by RainbowMom132 at 7:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Do u get fries and a drink with the meal? After I just told them what the meal consists of.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• really your pregnant well duh i just told you that i'm pregnant i guess its the fact that i'm 2 days away from being 5 months and not really showing but i did just get done telling that that i'm pregnant
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 7:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• "do you mop front to back or left to right?" "whats in a B LT ?"
    wisdomfrmsuffer

Answer by wisdomfrmsuffer at 7:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• "is there bacon in the bacon ranch dressing?"
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• When I worked at a gift store people would look at the price tag on stuff then ask me the price. DURRR
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• During a job interview after discussing my data entry(on a computer) experience I was asked, Do you know how to use a computer? It was really hard not to laugh.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 7:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Is there alcohol in a margarita?
    I worked in a bar, I was like, really?

Answer by gemgem at 7:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• When I was working at a children's play place (Discovery Zone) 'This coupon expired last week...Can I still use it?'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• This needs to go into context. I was about 175lbs and 7 1/2 months pregnant when my LP said I might need to get a bigger size maternity clothes. I said "I don't know maybe". Then he said "Do they make a bigger size?"

No you poor dumb pig...I'm the fattest pregnant woman there has EVER been. He honestly thought that once you "maxed out" of maternity clothes (yeah, I know...anyway), that you went on to plus size. Ummm...big girls get pregnant too. LOL. I really tried not to be mad, because he really was that dumb. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2011