EWCM at 9dpo adult content

Im currently at 9 dpo and noticed once again that I have ewcm... it is different from when I was ovulating, it is more sticky and not as stretchy or slippery... Any ideas or suggestions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• blank stare

mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 7:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i noticed ewcm once again during this months cycle... I am now 9 days past ovulation and the ewcm i noticed earlier, was fertile cervical mucus prior to ovulation (right before and during) and now the ewcm that I have isnt slippery or super stretchy, only stretched for about an inch... I have more cervical mucus that normal for me being 9 days past ovulation..... any ideas as to why i have so much cm????
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• you could be preggos
    mckeemama

Answer by mckeemama at 7:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i have that and i'm 19 weeks and 5 days pregnant
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 7:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• well I havent taken a hpt just yet because I have probably wasted about 30 of them since I started trying to conceive!lol! I checked my cervical mucus again to make sure that I wasnt seeing things and noticed that it wasnt stretchy but still white and wet... But I do want to be pregnant so I am hoping and praying i am! My 3 year old son wants a sibling so bad, he talks about a little sister all the time! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I would wait untile 4 days until your period is due and test. Good Luck =)
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 9:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2011