hi everyone, i am on my 23rd wks., i just would like to ask, what to expect on my 23rd wks? thanks!

will i still have mood swing, eat plenty? thanks

mommylei1202

Asked by mommylei1202 at 7:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yep! Your hormones will get stronger and make you more emotional than ever before. You should still have a hearty appetite. I suggest you get a book called "What to Expect When You're Expecting". It really helped me out!! I had a lot of concerns and questions and couldn't always talk to my doc so I'd look at that book and then compare it to what my doc said. BULLSEYE each time! Actually, I have two copies, if you'd like, I'd send one to you!! Message me if you want one!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:27 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Check out website called Babycenter.com It does a week by week and it shows you apicture of what your baby looks like right now!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• im 23 weeks today too =)
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• ill be 23 weeks tommorrow~:) yay! go us! whens your due date?
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 2:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2008